Ever since I heard about the upcoming release of Sugarpill’s Heart Breaker palette, I’ve really been in the mood for some brights. It should be no surprise that I reached for my Sugarpill eye shadows to put this look together.
Afterparty is just the most gorgeous shade of blue, and even though I like it on everyone.. I really love how it pops brown eyes. It also happens to layer beautifully over Poison Plum (love/hate), which creates an absolutely gorgeous indigo.. otherwise known as; you got it.. blurple! LOL
- MAC Eye Shadow / Suspicion
- Revlon Brow Fantasy Gel / Dark Brown
- essence You Rock! eyeshadow base
- NYX Jumbo Pencil / Milk (inner corner, lid & crease)
- Annabelle Smoothie Eyeshadow Pencil / In Mauve-tion (outer lower lash line)
- MAC Pigment / Naked Dark (brow bone), Mutiny (inner corner)
- Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow / Poison Plum (crease, outer lower lash line), Afterparty (lid, crease, lower lash line), Bulletproof (outer corner)
- MAC Eye Shadow / Beautiful Iris (inner crease)
- L’Oreal Lineur Intense / Carbon Black
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara / Jet Black (upper lashes)
- Clinique Lash Power Mascara / Black Onyx (lower lashes)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil / Perversion (upper water line)
- MAC Chromagraphic Pencil / High Def Cyan (lower water line)
What are your favourite eye shadows to layer?