Quick Look: BCA Sunset Pink
I’ve seen a lot of pink recently, most likely because it’s breast cancer awareness month. I’ve seen a lot of pink on the cheeks and lips, so here are some quick tips on how to get in those last few pink looks.
Pink is one of those colours that many people feel uncomfortable wearing around their eyes. It’s not unfounded, as pink around the eyes can make us look tired or sick. When it’s done right, it can be quite striking whether it’s a neutral wash or something boldly dramatic. Like any other colour, rocking it comfortably is all about finding the right shade. Pink ranges from cool to neutral to warm, with shades to flatter all skin tones.
If you’re still not convinced, try pairing the pink with another colour for balance. My favourite is coral, but gold and purple are also quite popular.
- MAC Eye Shadow / Suspicion
- NYX Jumbo Pencil / Milk
- MAC Eye Shadow / Da Bling (lid), Post Haste (outer corner, crease), Free To Be (transition), Et Tu Bouquet (inner corner), Pen ‘N’ Pink (brow bone)
- MAC Crushed Metal Pigment / Stacked 1! #2 (lower lash line)
- MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil / Feline (upper & lower lash line)
- MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil / Engraved (water line)
- Clinique High Impact Mascara / Black
- Ardell Lash Accent / #305
To donate, participate, educate & celebrate please visit the Breast Cancer Society of Canada for more information.