I’m not much of a television fan, but in particular I rarely pay attention to shows that fall into the ‘pseudo-celebrity-reality’ bracket. That said, a photo from the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta reunion show kept popping up in my Facebook groups.
The look is quite pretty and the lips in particular are right on trend for fall, so I figured it was about time I did another recreation. The response was quite positive on Instagram, as well as in the few Facebook groups I posted it to.. and so, to appease the buzz, here’s the breakdown of what I used.
Like with most celebrity creations, I have no idea what was used. This is just my best guess at putting together something from the few decent photos I could find. The photos with ideal angles weren’t of the best quality, and those that were didn’t really give me the best view of the eyes. The lip however seemed to be the major draw and I just went with what I heard buzzing via social media.
- MAC Full Coverage Foundation / NW35
- MAC Matchmaster Foundation / 7.0
- MAC Prep + Prime Translucent Powder
- MAC Pigment / Vanilla (highlight)
- MAC PRO Powder Blush / Cantaloupe (blush)
- Benefit Bronzing Powder / Hoola (contour)
- MAC Eye Shadow / Suspicion
- MAC Brow Set / Clear
- Urban Decay Primer Potion / Original
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Liner / Woodstock (outer corner)
- MAC Pigment / Blonde’s Gold (inner half of lid, inner lower lash line), Naked Dark (transition)
- MAC Eye Shadow / Rani (outer half of lid), Vibrant Grape (crease, lower lash line), Carbon (outer v)
- Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow / Linen (inner half of lid, brow bone), Nectar (brow bone)
- L’Oreal Lineur Intense / Carbon Black
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil / Rockstar (lower lash line, waterline)
- MAC Haute & Naughty / Too Black Lash
- Clinique Lash Power Mascara / Black Onyx (lower lashes)
- MAC Lash / 36
- MAC Lip Pencil / Nightmoth
- MAC Satin Lipstick / Cyber
- MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass / Dark As Night
Who’s makeup have you been loving recently? Why?