Re-creation: Sunset According To Beat Face, Honey
I knew I’d be heading out last night, but I was thinking I’d rock a more neutral look. That was until I saw a new video from Tatiana, which absolutely inspired me. It’s been a long time since I’ve wanted to do a re-creation, but this definitely shattered my hiatus. I love the fact that it’s absolutely dramatic, but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Despite the bold colours and glitter, it just works beautifully.
The only aspects I skipped was adding glitter to the brows, and under the eyes. In hindsight, I probably would have switched out the gold pigment I used for something a little more neutral – but overall, I was happy with the result.
- Marcelle BB Cream / Medium To Dark
- Revlon Colorstay Makeup / 370 Toast
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer / Tan
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
- Make Up For Ever Duo Mat / 209
- MAC Pigment / Vanilla (highlight)
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Blush / Desert Flower
- Benefit Bronzing Powder / Hoola
- MAC Eye Shadow / Suspicion
- Maybelline Great Lash / Clear
- MAC Paint / Margrittes
- MAC Eye Shadow / Goldmine (brow bone, lower lash line), Orange (crease), Red Brick (deep crease), Fig.1 (deeper crease, lower lash line), Beauty Marked (outer corner)
- MAC (PRO) Pigment / Gold (inner corner, lid)
- Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner / True Black
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara / Excessive Black
- Clinique Lash Power Mascara / Black Onyx (lower lashes)
- MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil / Engraved (water line)
- Lit Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base / Waterproof
- MAC Glitter / Reflects Duo Purple
- MAC Cremesheen Glass / On The Scene
If you haven’t seen the video, definitely give it a watch and maybe you’ll be inspired too.